• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 3 enclosures for sale. 2 new, 1 used.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegtoe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I Have 3 enclosure boxes for building a control panel. 2 are new 1 is used with some punched holes. Pics to follow or PM me if interested. I live in Central Wisconsin, near Stevens Point.

400x400x200 with back plate and hardware. $60.

1408923884985.jpg

Was hoping for local pickup as these are heavy and a pain to ship. If no local interest, I will respond to messages and PMs (in order received) regarding shipping and costs once I get back into town.

Sorry guys, Work has been kicking my ass lately. No local interest so I will dig into shipping costs and let you guys know before the weekend.

So I see you already sent out PMs to people, and I want to respect that. But if you'd rather not ship, I'm in Appleton. I'd be interested in any of them I think. They all seem fair sized, and I haven't done any e-systems and am looking to get started.

It's still an hour drive for me or so, but I do plan on being in Point on 10/4. We could meet up then?

I am in poplar WI I am interested in the $60 one what does 400x400x200 convert to in inches?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Lost track of whose in line for what. If you still have it , I am interested in the 12x12x8. Shipped to 03303 Let me know

kegtoe, I PMed you as well, but i will be in Point on Saturday. I'd like to buy one. Please let me know how i can get a hold of you.

I'm interested in the 400x400x200 enclosure. What are the demensions in inches and were abouts are you located in Wisconsin

i'm interested in the 400x400x200 and I am in the area and would be able to do a local pickup

Back