• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 ball lock, 1 pin lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baspronick

Reaction score
I have 3 ball lock kegs and one pin lock keg for sale. Two of the ball locks are in fantastic condition and are $45. The other ball lock and the pin lock are in great shape except the rubber bases are coming loose. These two are $40 each. This is nothing that a little epoxy wouldnt fix up if you felt the need, but they still stand fine with them loose. I have completly disassembled these, soaked and scrubbed them and all their parts, and replaced and lubricated all the o rings. These kegs are nearly dentless, and ready to fill with homebrew. I would like to just get rid of these locally. I am located in Channahon, about 45 miles south of Chicago off I-55. Please post to this thread or email me at [email protected] since my message box on HBT fills after 5 PM's. Thanks, Nick

2012-03-24_15-17-02_562.jpg

Baspronick said:
I would let them go $40 each if you took all 4

Im ok in the keg department. If you were selling them for 22.50 I couldn't let that pass me by. Good luck on the sale.

Back