2door restaurant fridge score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked this up off Craigslist to use for a garage kegerator/fermentation chamber. The casters were rusted stuck and had deformed . First order was to get new casters . Zing! I can now move it around to start sanding it to get a decent shine off that stainless. I will try to document my progress.
Sorry about the crappy smartphone pic.

image-702002802.jpg

So many ideas on what to do with the top.

image-2629121790.jpg

image-2483617300.jpg

image-3563196835.jpg

image-702002802.jpg

It fits 2 full size kegs . Cornies that have the black rubber on top and bottom do not fit bummer.
I can fit about 3 pails no problem. Will post pictures in daylight soon.

Thanks
I ran it today and it got real cold then the condenser fan did not cycle like it is supposed to.( I knew this when I bought it-seller said he put a floor fan pointed in the back to keep it from getting too hot)
I need to check the fan to see if it gets power and is energized when it is supposed to. If it does get power then the fan needs to get replaced.Uf it does not get power then I need to check downstream like relays and stuff right?

Well I took off the condenser fan motor and it literally crumbled into pieces.
I got the part number from Delfield(very helpful girl in parts dept) and I was able to source a supplier locally.
So a $50 part and I have a working freezer /fridge that is ideal for lagering, kegging , and storing finished beer.
Now I have to make time to start polishing it up. More soon ..

image-2950472284.jpg

Latest posts

Back