• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 26g Kettles, MoreBeer fully automatic Brew Sculpture for sale, Southern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTB

Reaction score
http://morebeer.com/products/20-gallon-singletier-brewsculpture-digital.html

I have 2 year old MoreBeer fully automatic brew sculpture for sale. Only about 25 or 30 batches on it. It’s in great condition and runs as new. I’ve brewed some great batches on it. MoreBeer has good customer service in case you need spare parts in the future.

Perfect as a pilot system. Automated temp controlled recirculation for mashing is great.

26 g kettles. Perfect for ½ bbl batches. Can do 20 gallon batches of lower gravity beers.

I feel bad selling my baby, but I’ve moved from a home to a small apartment and can’t take it with me.

Retail price was $6,000 before tax and before shipping ($650). (also had to wait months for it)

It is in Orange County, California. I will deliver to LA, Orange County, San Diego for $200. Further places will cost more for delivery.

FOR YOU I’M INCLUDING W/ THE SCULPTURE:
- 40 plate plate chiller from dudadiesel w/ SS quick disconnects. Retail price $275. It’s a beast. Works perfectly for the brew sculpture. No infections. Only used for about 20 batches. 1 year old. Kept clean.
- Inline SS thermometer w/ quick disconnects (retail $75). Crucial for monitoring temp out of plate chiller and other good uses during brewing
- Extra hoses w/ SS quick disconnects

Asking price for the above $5,000.

Delivery $200 if nearby, otherwise, we will need to discuss. You are encouraged to pick it up.

Please PM me for more details / questions.

Sculpture 1.jpg

Sculpture2.jpg

Sculpture3.jpg

Sculpture Receipt.jpg

I see gas and rancos and honeywell valves... so low pressure system

how is that automated?

Good point. Guess I don't really know what an automated system is. Either way, it is what it is, and you can see what it is.

Partially automated would be more correct. It appears one burner is temp controlled therefore making it partially automated. Being that it is a gas system doesn't exclude it from being automated.

TheChompin1 said:
Partially automated would be more correct. It appears one burner is temp controlled therefore making it partially automated. Being that it is a gas system doesn't exclude it from being automated.

Mostly automated is a better description as in addition to the HLT/gas automation for temp control the mash is automated via pump control to flow through a hex in the hlt for step mashes and temperature stabilization throughout the mash. I had one of these before upgrading and absolutely loved it, it is the same pilot system that Russian river uses.

That's a good description.

They also use it for UC Davis extension brewing courses. This one is a little more upgraded though.

So fun to brew on.

If you decide to end up parting it out I'd LOVE to have first crack at that 26 gal brew pot with the ball valve, thermometer and sight glass!

Looking to go to all grain but not quite at 5k. I don't think any jury would convict a pregnant woman for outright killing her husband after doing that.

Back