20gal Kegco kettle with thermometer & 3-piece ball valve for $212.85 !!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFB

Reaction score
I just purchased this on Amazon, gotta be a mistake! This kettle on the Kegco site is almost $400. It's induction ready and shipping was free.
As soon as I payed, the price jumped to $321.12

Kegco 20 Gallon Brew Kettle with Thermometer & 3-Piece Ball Valve https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRNMXR2/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

It feels good to win one every once in a while, I also got a 240v 3500w industrial induction cooktop this week for $100. I just upgraded my brewery to 20gal electric BIAB for about $300! Time to start selling off some of the stuff I've collected over the years and downsize

Last edited by a moderator:
I've come across similar results with Winters npt thermometers... bought a couple for $10-$15 each and as soon as I purchased them they jumped to $60 or more! [emoji15]

SWEET! Every time you brew with your new kettle, you'll smile remembering the deal of the century you scored.

SWEET! Every time you brew with your new kettle, you'll smile remembering the deal of the century you scored.

Made me grin just thinking about the additional joy for years to come, hadn't even considered that aspect yet! Thank you sir!

Nice score! Keep an eye out for deals on kegs you're gonna need them. :mug:

Got that covered...bought 3 ball lock from the local brew pub for $25 each, found one ball and one pin yard sale-ing, now I just gotta fill em up 🤘

Nice. They sent me 2 female weldless fittings which would make that 3 piece valve stick out about a foot! I need to look into silver soldering a coupling or TC

Latest posts

Back