2014 hop rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly placing another order with you for a buddy he wants magnum and glacier they still available? Tht would be what 12 shipped?

Ray, The hops appear to be doing great in Puerto Rico. The Cascade are already budding with cones and the Hallertau appear to be close behind. Thinking of next year, will you have any East Kent Goldings?

No I am sticking with what I have now, I cannot keep up. Keep us updated be interested to see how they get through the winter there.

Well all five of mine are still living centennial went wild and is the only one throwing out hops for me. Willamette and Columbus resurrected them selfs and are growing again and throwing new bines up thank god. And chinook is just moving at a snails pace. The massive cascade root you sent is living still even after being invaded by Japanese beetles. Thanks again ray can't wait to see what they have in store for me next year.

Centennial:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406928195.313529.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406928292.863535.jpg

Three of the four in the back yard (L to R centennial, Columbus, chinook)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406928400.425007.jpg

Cool looking pic:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406928509.451775.jpg

Latest posts

Back