2014 HBT Fantasy Baseball League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard, CoolHarry and his Sewar Patrol team! Sorry to have to give Alfred's team away, but he's been MIA all season. Hope all is okay with him.

Hi guys, I'm your new owner. I've done yahoo leagues in the past but this will be my first experience with ESPN fantasy, so I've got some looking around to do. I see I've got a nice hole to dig myself out of right away, but as a diehard Brewers fan, being in last place is nothing new.
Cheers.

Welcome. As lifelong Ranger fan, i am also used to the bottom. With the exception of 2010 & 2011 of course :) it's a fun league. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Good luck!

Any day now, I'll get some of my regulars back in the lineup.
Any. Day. Now...

Just snagged him off the wire in my other league. Should be a fun little ride. (never said that about a dude before).

hahaha I hope calling him up wasn't a mistake. Rangers ruined Profar and Odor by calling them up too soon. Gallo is supposed to be temporary until Beltre comes back, about 2 weeks, but a lot can go wrong for a young kid in that amount of time. I sure have enjoyed watching him play AA for the last couple of years though!

Well if it makes you feel better, all my players are pretty much healthy and I have not a single win to show for it lol.

Hey all! Who wants a catcher?

I have a healthy Vogt, Yan Gomes and Jonathon Lucroy. I am looking to trade 1.

Prefer pitching in return, but will take an upgrade wherever.

Finally got some players off DL this week and my team woke up last night to put up some points. Tanaka was out for three weeks with a "very mild" forearm sprain and Cain seems content to collect a paycheck without playing this season....very frustrating!

Dave, got your trade request. I'm away from home. Quite interested. Going to check out the details when I get home tonight.

Dave, got your trade request. I'm away from home. Quite interested. Going to check out the details when I get home tonight.

I am still interested in that trade if you are...I think it expired. Thoughts?

Dave

I am still interested in that trade if you are...I think it expired. Thoughts?

Dave

Sorry Dave. I'm crazy busy this week. Getting a grant in to try and keep my job for a while longer. I'll look into a trade next week. Definitely interested, but not sure it was juicy enough to give up my best pitcher.

Sorry Dave. I'm crazy busy this week. Getting a grant in to try and keep my job for a while longer. I'll look into a trade next week. Definitely interested, but not sure it was juicy enough to give up my best pitcher.

No worries and good luck with the grant!

I can replace Cole with other good pitchers you have, to make the deal go. Take your time, no inherent urgency on my end.

Dave

So Scherzer gave me 63 points on Sunday, final tally is not in, but will be more today. He may even keep my perfect, but that remains to be seen.

Gotta love it!

The peaks and valleys with scoring in this league is fascinatingly frustrating.

Routed last week, high score this week thus far... Enjoyable to say the least.

I thought for sure I'd hand you your first loss. Until that damn no-no I thought I had a comfortable enough lead. Nope.

I thought for sure I'd hand you your first loss. Until that damn no-no I thought I had a comfortable enough lead. Nope.

Yah he and Tyson Ross gave me over 100 pts alone on Saturday. That was the difference maker.

I thought you had me too.

Dave

Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

Ok, I am down but most certainly not out...

Pretty happy to have made it to July with a 0 in the second column.

GO SOX!!

Back