• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 20 lb co2 tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WI_Wino

Reaction score
I have two old steel co2 tanks I inherited from my grandpa. Moving and don't have a use for them (already have two other tanks). No recent Hydro test but worked fine last time they were used (years ago)

$30 each, pair for $50. Not shipping these so please don't ask.

I live west of new glarus, work in Middleton.

20161127_100254_zpsd0d1gsof.jpg

20161127_100300_zpsbub8miop.jpg

20161127_100306_zpsettw9zm2.jpg

He just wrote back and said it'll be a few weeks before he's there… If they're still available then I will let him know and see if he still wants them.

How often do they need hydro test? Would a gas place still fill them as is? I am in northern WI and may be visiting Madison closer to new years

Tanks need to be hydrotested every 5 years. I've never tried to get these filled so I don't know, hence the low price!

Back