• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 20 Gallon Bru Gear Kettle Set

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowsupratt

Reaction score
I have a 20 gallon set-up consisting of 3 brand new in the box 20 gallon electric kettles from brew gear. For the HLT I have the HERMS coil and for the MT I have the false bottom. I have also purchased 3 dip tubes and had a custom whirlpool arm created. Lastly, I have 2 sight glasses which I no longer see on their site.

I have attached a copy of how much this cost buying through bru gear minus the two sight glasses and the custom whirlpool arm. Total that around $1,900.

I am selling my brand new in the box 3 kettle set and accessories for $1,300. I can take pictures as necessary but as mentioned they are currently in the box which is why I am using a picture I found off the web.

From the site.

Leveraging tri clover sanitary fittings, the standard in the professional brewery, a triple layer base ensuring even heating and quick boil times, induction, electric or direct gas fired heating capable. The many features and benefits of the ProBoiler™ line, combined with exceptional quality, take the Bru Gear home brewer beyond compromise.

Kettles include:- thermowell, thermometer, 3 piece SS316 npt ball valve, 1.5" tri clover to 1/2" npt adapter, 2 x 1.5" tri clover clamps & gaskets

A tri clover thermowell with removable thermometer, ready to upgrade to automation with the addition of a temperature probe

1.2 height to diameter ratio reduces boil overs, ideal for the home brewer

Cart.PNG

20151016_070720.jpg

20151016_070730.jpg

20151016_070738.jpg

20151016_070804.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to go a different direction. I am willing to ship as they in the original boxes ut I prefer local pickup.

I'm located in So Cal. I can take pictures later but they are in the boxes at the moment.

So I unpacked the HLT to take some pictures and they have been uploaded. If needed I can unpack all of them.

Latest posts

Back