20% ($32.39)off for Inkbird ITC-308S with 1.97" probe sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one of these a month ago and fermented a batch with it. Beats the. $50 I've been paying for ranco controllers (and then having to wire them myself!)

Damn, missed by one day. I was going to buy one on Sunday, spaced it, and came on here today. Wish I would have known.

Tried to buy 3 and no luck - code wasn't accepted. Perhaps you can PM me a new one? Thank you. Love inkbird!

Did you click Amazon shopping Cart? There are 2 sellers in this listing. You need to enter it and find INKBIRD shopping cart. Otherwise you won't apply it.

Did you click Amazon shopping Cart? There are 2 sellers in this listing. You need to enter it and find INKBIRD shopping cart. Otherwise you won't apply it.

Wasn't able to see that when using my phone but got it sorted (with your instruction) on my computer. ordered 3, thank you again.

Wasn't able to see that when using my phone but got it sorted (with your instruction) on my computer. ordered 3, thank you again.

Thanks. Amazon Business department bought this listing selling right from us. So page shopping cart is Amazon's.

I have one I got as part of buying out another brewer, and it looks so good I just had to have another. I have a keezer project coming and will need one for a fermentation chamber. A pair of inkbirds is just what the doctor ordered.

I have one I got as part of buying out another brewer, and it looks so good I just had to have another. I have a keezer project coming and will need one for a fermentation chamber. A pair of inkbirds is just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks so much. Used the code AVA6JE65 can get 20% discount.

I can't get your code you posted earlier today to work. I added the inkbird one and tried to enter the code at checkout

I can't get your code you posted earlier today to work. I added the inkbird one and tried to enter the code at checkout

Here is the new code AVA6JE65. There are two shopping cart in this listing. You need to click inkbird shopping cart. Otherwise you won't apply it. Open the link on PC, phone may not view it.

Latest posts

Back