20-20-20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwible

I drink, and I know things
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I plan to brew one more batch this year - and the next batch I brew will be my 20th batch of 2020.

Did anybody else encounter/realize this milestone? Did you do anything special?

I’m pretty well stocked, just wrapping up last minute batches to have for the holidays. I was thinking I might do something to have on handpump - bitter, esb, or possibly a mild.

Wondering if I can do some special brew to break the curse. 😜 What an awful year this has been all-around.

Last edited:
I’ve brewed 24 batches, so far, this year. Three 2.5 gallon batches, three 4 gallon and eighteen 5 gallon batches. That’s up from 21 last year and a new personal best for the second year in a row. That puts me at 140 batches, and change, since I started almost 10 years ago. I’ll probably brew a couple of more times before the end of the year because...2020. :cool:

After counting, I'm right there with you. Good think there are 2 people of legal age in the house because I'll probably be brewing more now that MI is back on severe restrictions and the weather is getting crappy.

I plan to brew one more batch this year - and the next batch I brew will be my 20th batch of 2020.

Did anybody else encounter/realize this milestone? Did you do anything special?

I’m pretty well stocked, just wrapping up last minute batches to have for the holidays. I was thinking I might do something to have on handpump - bitter, esb, or possibly a mild.

Wondering if I can do some special brew to break the curse. 😜 What an awful year this has been all-around.

Didn't do anything special for Batch #20 unfortunately...it was my house American Wheat Beer...I did try a different hop bill and according to the notes was the best version of it.

Nothing beats a good ESB is my opinion...I generally brew mine in the fall for the winter months!

You guys have way more brew time than I've ever had. I'm lucky to squeeze out 6 brew days a year anymore. They are 10G minimum but still...

Back