• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 2 Burner System 18'' Burner Stands 200,000 BTU

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpyyyyy

Reaction score
That's right, I have a 2 burners purchased from Adventures in Homebrewing. I bought these about 2 years ago and they have never let me down. I was having problems in the middle of winter outside and it was driving me nuts. Bought these and that was in the past. They bring 10 gallons to a boil fairly quickly and have to be dialed back to avoid boilover. More than enough power for your needs. Only selling as I'm going electric. See this link for AiH listing

I bought these new for $200 but willing to let them go for $115 local. These are far too big for me to ship comfortable or easily so I'm only opening for local right now. If I don't get enough interest, I'll consider shipping them.

qMIl4Q9.jpg

xo8kyhW.jpg

vvzyyCX.jpg

J9g0Rmn.jpg

They may not look perfect, but they function as such. Overall great burner.

Last edited:
No word from that poster. Will throw in a free empty propane tank for anyone local who buys this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back