• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2.5 Gallon ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holy_Grail_Reference

Holy_Grail_Reference
Reaction score
In Orlando, Florida. Really want a local pickup (say anywhere between Tampa to Jax). Let me know if you are selling because I am buying.

The smaller kegs are hard to find used. They go on sale (new) now and then, you can get them for about $75 right now, which seems like a lot compared to a 5 gallon used corny keg, but I've found the conveyance of the small keg is worth the money.

AIH has new traditional-style 2.5 ball locks for $75 with free shipping and for MoreBeer has the 2.5 Torpedo kegs for $90 with free shipping. The Torpedo's might be worth the extra money for the stacking feature and lack of rubber but If you watch AIH's sales and catch one of the $10 off $30/$30 off $150/$50 off $250 weeks you could get 2 for $120 which would be hard to beat.

Back