• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 15 Gallon Spike Brewing Kettle for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyistall

Reaction score
I have two (2) 15 gallon Spike Brewing kettles for sale. They have both only been used twice. One kettle with one port, no ball valve. The other has thermo and ball valve.
$125 for single port no ball valve
$175 for dual port (includes thermometer and ball valve)
$275 for both. Doesn't include shipping if need to ship.
Kettles in Lutherville, MD.

View attachment 309744View attachment 309745View attachment 309746View attachment 309747

Tom

Last edited:
Interested depending on where you are or shipping to 98022

I doubt I'm calculating shipping correctly but the kettles are coming up $50/each to ship. Possibly correct?

Bottoms are not tri clad

Yeah that sounds about right. What company were you using? I find they gouge you once you get into anything over size or with any substantial weight. How much does each kettle weight?

How much for just the one with thermo and ball valve? Shipping to 11731. Long Island ny.

Are these the later version, Spike 2.0 kettles? I'm shopping for a Spike Brewing kettle at the moment. I'd most likely be interested in the kettle with the single coupler. I'm located a couple miles north of Hagerstown across the PA line. It probably doesn't pay to drive down there as shipping probably costs as much as the gas. Can you give me shipping quote to 17225? Thanks!

I was hoping it was a 2 new gen. Would you be willing to do $125 shipped on the single coupler kettle?

From what I have read, mostly thicker gauge steel and the 1.2 to 1 height to width ratio.

Height to width ratio is different. The gen 2 is taller and narrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back