• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 15 Gallon Plastic Conical Fermenter- Northern Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b000111

Reaction score
Converting the fridge that held my 15 gallon plastic conical fermenter into a kegerator, so I am looking to sell it. I only used it twice, had no issues other than the fact it should have one of those huge O rings people attach around the screw lid to keep it from getting a little messy during fermentation. I also took the screws out of the black ring that connects the lid and used some silicone to help seal it to the top. I do not have a stand for it (it was fit in the fridge with a few 2x4's and some other scrap wood).

Looking to sell it "as is" with all the stainless ball valves. Got the 1.5" to 1" reducer from McMaster Carr. Got both the 1" and 1/2" valves from morebeer (same with the 1/2" barbs). Looking for $75, located in Annandale, VA

IMAG2075.jpg

IMAG2076.jpg

IMAG2077.jpg

IMAG2079.jpg

IMAG2080.jpg

IMAG2081.jpg

IMAG2082.jpg

Do you ever make it down to the Charlottesville/Richmond area?

Back