• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 15 gallon Brewershardware stainless conical with chilling package

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm back again selling and swapping, upgrading and downgrading more beer equipment. Seems like it never ends.

Anyways, today I am selling a 8 month old 15 gallon non jacketed Brewershardware stainless conical($1050 after tax and shipping). I upgraded this thing with a custom 8" triclover lid from Glacier tanks($125). This allowed me to fit a 4" stainless chilling coil into it from Spike($100). This allows me to do from 6 gallon batches to 12 gallon batches in it. I've also added some nice 3" tri clover wheels from morebeer($80). On the top of the fermenter, I've also added a 1.5" tri clover tee which allows the top side to have an extended thermowell for temp control and well as another port for a blowoff tube/co2 port or gauge. I'll also include the SS brewtech controller and pump with it for running it on glycol(which is what I currently do).

All in all, I have about $1600 into this thing. I'll sell it for $1k. Local pickup only due to weight. Shipping, even freight, would probably cost quite a bit.

I'll get some pics up in the next day or two. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Weekend bump! Still haven't found the time to snap a few pics, but I will get some up this week.

Sorry been a really rough week. Here's a few photos. Brewed today and had a little episode with the new grain mill and dust so it's a little dusty. Missing all the butterfly valves and stuff in the pics because I had taken them off and cleaned/sanitized them, just haven't put them back on. I'll get a few pics with everything assembled after this weekend.

20190329_001834.jpg 20190329_001740.jpg 20190329_001750.jpg 20190329_001803.jpg

Back