15 Gallon Brew Kettle Suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarpeDiem601

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm in the market for 3 brew kettles for my gravity brew stand. I'm looking for the best quality for your money. I'm not really looking to spend $900 on 3 morebeer kettles, but I'm not looking to Jerry-Rig anything either. I'm looking for something out of the box to use. Does anyone have a vender suggestion?

Thanks!
Nick
P.S. Happy IPA Day! I'm going to drink my Double IPA to celebrate!

I sure like my brewhemoth penrose kettle.
http://brewhemoth.com/penrose-kettle
$ 190 to your door.

image-4252019748.jpg

Something like this?

Or for almost the same price, you could go 80-quart. (Actually, you could get the 60-quart one for about $90 shipped - check the other seller options for that product.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Instawares.com is where B3 gets their pots. I just bought 80 qt pots from them (1.2mm thick walls) for $160ish....they now appear to be at about $196.

SpikeBrewing is right though, if you want it ready to go out of the box with valves etc, they've got excellent prices.

Brewers hardware and Glacier tanks have some nice kettles too, a little more pricy but something to check out too. More beer economy pots are inexpensive too but lack the valves. Spike has gerat prices for sure, and I've hear people are happy with there kettles.

I just got this 60qt (15 gal) pot for $152: ( http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AS81CA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 )

And its great. Very heavy walls and bottom. It's a little wider than I would like though. I think the proportions of the Penrose kettle are better. Obviously doesn't have any holes drilled in it, but I wasnt worried about that since I use it for BIAB. Plus you get free shipping from amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been happy with the 62qt from Bayou Classic. A few fittings from Bargain Fittings and i was set. No jury-rigging but not an out of the box either.

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a few of the brew kettles in the picture below but can not find a suppier of them anywhere. ANy suggestions? I am ultimatley open to this type of setup so if you know of a supplier that can supply something like this i would really appreciate it.

photo14.jpg

^ that's a complete BOP or brew on premise system. Your going to be hard pressed to find one by itself. If you do, it's going to be $$$. Look at the above suggestions for a good brew kettle. OR look at building a keggle.

Back