• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 15 Gallon Blichmann for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soeze

Reaction score
I am selling the following items:

15 Gallon Blichmann Boilmaker Pot for $325.00 SOLD

Duda Diesel B3-36A 20 Plate Heat Ex-changer with M8-1.25 Mounting Studs $125 never been used.

Blichmann ThruMometer $20

I purchased this pot and heater exchanger last year and decided instead to go with a Braumeister 50L and another cooling method. I would prefer to sell this locally, but willing to ship if buyer pays shipping costs.

Thanks

I will post pictures when I get home from work.

Plate chiller.jpg

The thrumomete is still for sale.

Willing to work on the price of the Blichmann Boilermaker? They're available new (albeit with minor finish defect) from Adventures in Homebrewing for $355 shipped.

I am kinda firm on the price. its still cheaper than Adventures in Homebrewing, plus there is no dents and it includes the metal flair plate and additional blichmann o-rings. I have used this pot 3 times since I purchased it. Thanks for the interest.

I'll take the thrumometer if shipping Is free lol or reasonable to 40403

I am kinda firm on the price. its still cheaper than Adventures in Homebrewing, plus there is no dents and it includes the metal flair plate and additional blichmann o-rings. I have used this pot 3 times since I purchased it. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for the consideration. Good luck with your sale.

Here's a free bump for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back