15$ Cornies on Craigslist (Portland, Or)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$15 if you buy 10.
$20 for 1.

I actually picked up 3 from this guy for $15 each. Seemed like a nice guy. Offered to clean the kegs for me if I wanted to wait. I'm using 2 of them now with no issues.

wait, lemme guess, the ad with the hot chick and the large... mugs.

*clicks link*

Yep, I was right! :D He's had ads on craigslist off and on for months now, glad to know someone here's actually bought some from him with good results.

Even at the new prices, it's not a bad deal for me. My lhbs charges $40 bucks a keg, so I'm gonna pick up ten kegs from him. Combined with the 4 I already have, I should never have to bottle due to keg shortage again.

thanks to jdoiv for getting me 3 kegs today @ 15 bucks each from the sundrop bottling co.

I think he got a total of 16 today, not sure for how many people. Still a nice load!

I bought 8 off him... I would have bought 10 but I flew down there and didn't want to get dinged an extra $40 for oversized checked bags. I taped 4 together for each checked bag. Though I still would have saved since my LHBS sells them for $50/keg :p

Make sure all the parts are there. Most are under pressure and he'll bring out a whole bunch and let you inspect them... some of them are full of soda but he lets you dump it out. I wasn't paying good enough attention though and one of the posts was bent and on another keg it was missing the gas dip tube, but my fault. Would reccomend.

autoferret said:
i little far away for me. wonder if i went to pepsi cola and asked if they would sell some to me.
Good luck. I tried to contact distributors/bottlers all over this area and none of them had any kegs left. Most have switched over to syrup in a box, so they have no need for the kegs. Keep trying though, cause you never know.

Latest posts

Back