• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 15.5 gallon kegs for fermentation or other project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soccerRef

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
15.5 gallon barrel style kegs. They have been modified to have 3/4 inch threaded port on one end and a 2 inch threaded port on the side. These are stainless steel kegs with stainless welds. (Welding done by professional)

They are a little banged up on the outside but internals in great shape.

Were used to store maple syrup, selling due to now,using larger size barrels.

$125 each local pickup... Will ship if you really want with buyer paying shipping... Doubt it would be worth the cost.

8 kegs available

Located in Rochester NY area

Any questions send me a pm.

0314151753f.jpg

0314151753.jpg

0314151753a.jpg

0314151753c.jpg

0314151753d.jpg

0314151753b.jpg

0314151752.jpg

With a bunch of looks but no one interested, anyone who took a peak want to make an offer for 1 or more of these? or any comments on what turned you away?

thanks!

Same kegs... never sold last year when I posted... currently taking up space so $50 per keg. or make an offer on the lot!

still located in the Rochester NY area, delivery MAY be arranged for the Wayne County or Greater Rochester Area.

any questions let me know!

Back