• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15.5 gallon Keggle (Dallas area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millaj92

Reaction score
I have a 15.5 gallon keg converted to a brew kettle that I'm trying to sell. The top has been cut off and 3 holes drilled. Included is a sightglass, a Blichmann thermometer, and 1/2" full port locking ball valve, 3/8" pickup tube, and 1/2" "hop blocker" tube (for use instead of pick-up tube). All fittings are weldless and stainless steel, except for the dip tube which is copper. It's all in good shape. I built it myself from a keg shell that was pretty new and I've only used it 3 times. The ONLY reason I am wanting to sell this is to get a bigger brew kettle, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I'm looking to get $150 for it but I will consider all reasonable offers. I prefer to deal locally and in person, but I am willing to ship if you want to pay for shipping. I'm not sure how to put pics on here but I have some that I can text to you or email to you if you send me a PM with your cell number or email address. Feel free to PM with any questions!

If you want to post your pic in a reply: Hit "reply", "Go advanced" then hit the paperclip looking thing next to the smiley face. Then follow the prompts to attach an image to your post.

Same basic thing if you want to just edit your post but I don't want to wander over to one of my posts to see if the steps are the same.

I'm in San Antonio and would definitely pick it up but I'm not going to be in Dallas any time soon. Any chance of you coming this way any time soon?

In all it's majesty...
image 1.jpg

Here's with the hop screen
image 2.jpg

Here's with the pickup tube
image 3.jpg

Back