• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 14 gallon Ss Brewtech BME Chronical - Twin Cities, MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbauer013

Reaction score
Hey all,

Bought a couple of 14 gallon conical fermenters a few months ago and promptly started a basement remodel. Since they have been unused and are just sitting while I am spending time on the remodel for the next several months, I thought I’d sell them.
For sale- 2 14 gallon Ss Brewtech BME Chronical fermenters. These are assembled and passivated, but completely unused. Brand new they are $699, I am asking $550 a piece to give a nice discount.
Local only (Minneapolis area) since these would be difficult to ship. I’ll sell together or separate.
B85036A3-D3CC-47FC-AC74-912FC968FEF8.jpeg
8D6A2DC9-2126-4AAD-8907-877EC806DCEF.jpeg
76894334-3998-4786-9008-9E8C4C03E7B3.jpeg

Alright - Bumping one more time, These are brand new, only been passivated and assembled and were still cheaper than the offerings at Black Friday from Ss, if you've been waiting, come and get one. I'll hold this open for another week or so, then they are going into storage until my basement and brewery are done being remodeled.

Back