13.99$ not Bad!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EPS

Reaction score
Only one I've had is the latitude IPA. Witch wasn't bad at all. I'm excited to try the rest of these. So ill keep y'all updated! Anyone try this pack yet??

image-3341294973.jpg

Yep, the only one that stood out for me was the white water IPA...rest of them were pretty meh. But for $14 I'd probably rock that mix pack again. I paid that for a Blue Moon mix pack that was mostly awful.

I love IPAs latitude wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible IMO. It was definitely drinkable. But for 13.99 i couldn't pass it up so i guess will see. If i was going for one of my Fav IPAs i would go for like DFH,Ranger,Hop Devil, or something i brewed. But i do like these variety packs getting to try all the different ones.

Dark depths is awesome. Grumpy monk is good and Tasman red is fairly tasty. For the price it is a good buy.

I like Grumpy Monk and would buy it if they would release it on its own. Whitewater is not too bad. The rest I wasn't a fan of.

Just got done with the white water and i really liked it alot actually. Just poured a glass of the Tasman Red. I think i like the white water better but this Tasman red is also very very drinkable. So far i feel like i didn't waste my money. Seeing that this is a limited time thing i might have to go get the other two 12ers that where at the market. Hopefully they will still be there tomorrow cause i might drink all 12 of these tonight. And i'm sure not going to drive to the market till tomorrow.

Just got done with the white water and i really liked it alot actually. Just poured a glass of the Tasman Red. I think i like the white water better but this Tasman red is also very very drinkable. So far i feel like i didn't waste my money. Seeing that this is a limited time thing i might have to go get the other two 12ers that where at the market. Hopefully they will still be there tomorrow cause i might drink all 12 of these tonight. And i'm sure not going to drive to the market till tomorrow.

Its not really a limited time thing...I bought a 12 pack of this awhile back (late 2012) and now its back again. This isn't Founders Breakfast Stout or anything...

It gets released every year and I saw them hang around for quite a while last year.

They also make a Latitude IPA deconstructed where they have each hop solo in a beer. So try have the regular, and four others with only one of the hops. Pretty fun to try them all solo then as together.

Back