120 min IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemson55

Reaction score
I got a bottle yesterday :ban: first time I have ever seen it anywhere and I bought it without a second thought. Gonna crack it tomorrow during football and xmas decorating.

The guy at my regular beer store gave me one to try. It was very interesting. I can't say that I liked it as much as the 90 minute or Stone Ruination, but I'm glad I got to try it.

Just finished up the 120 min. Honestly didn't like it that much, it almost didnt taste hoppy to me. I think it was so strong and bitter that the hop flavor was a little lost. Had to try it though even for what it cost.

was at the paint store today to get some storm king 1/6 keg :rockin: and saw the Palo Santo...holy crap...12.99 for a 4 pk. I'll try the bottle I have before spending that kind of cabbage on a 4 pk

I have an 750ml of 120ipa in a corked/caged bottle from their first run sitting in my basement that I will probably never drink. Wasn't a fan, and not sure what to do with it at this point.

I have an 750ml of 120ipa in a corked/caged bottle from their first run sitting in my basement that I will probably never drink. Wasn't a fan, and not sure what to do with it at this point.

Send it to me. :D How old is that particular beer, I'd imagine it's potentially freaking awesome right now. You have to drink it.

Secret Santa you'll be the most liked HBTer ever after that. or trade it to me for something. :rockin:

Back