100% Dougnut Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmCranf

Reaction score
If you had a few cases of left over, fresh baked local organic type doughnuts, all varieties, and the inclination to make a small batch with them-

What would be your method of mashing/getting sugars and recipe ideas?

Not all doughnuts are fried. I read on reddit someone made a cake beer and just threw in an entire cake into the fermenter. See if you can find it. Unfortunately I can't seem to.

Not all doughnuts are fried. I read on reddit someone made a cake beer and just threw in an entire cake into the fermenter. See if you can find it. Unfortunately I can't seem to.

Outlander Brewing in Seattle did a beer with an entire cake in the mash. It was definitely interesting.

Brb. Going to Krispy Kreme. Going to dump a dozen glazed donuts in the fermenter.:D

Brb. Going to Krispy Kreme. Going to dump a dozen glazed donuts in the fermenter.:D

Imperial_Doughnut_Break_4.png

Back