10% Off Custom Caps at BottleMark.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could I get a code, please? My first batch will be ready for bottling next weekend and I'd love to have some for it! Thanks!

Thank you for the code and the awesome caps which should be here this week. So excited. (I'm such a beer geek).

I would like a code please

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

Mine arrived and they are ... beautiful... ! The graininess of the picture doesn't really do them justice but I've never been a good photographer...

BB_caps.jpg

Just got my order in time for bottling today. Submitted a pic of my boys from when we got back home to western Wisconsin a few summers ago. It turned out awesome gents. Thanks for the good work. If this deal comes up again I'll probably take advantage of it. Cheers.

I was not able to get my order in time for the discount but I did place an order. My caps came in yesterday and they look very nice and I think that they are a cool added touch to the bottle.

I do have a question about the caps. The instructions say not to boil them. Which is my normal way of doing things. They say to soak them in star-San or another sanitizer. Has anybody used these caps yet and did they go with the boil or just use sanitizer?

I use the Starsan method. Put the caps in a small bowl, add about a 1/4 cup of Starsan solution and mix to coat. Never had any issues this way.

Dan6310

Back