• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 10 Gallon Cooler MLT, AL Kettle, 2 Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sctocinci

Reaction score
Upgraded my equipment so I'm getting rid of a few things I no longer need. I'm in Cincinnati, Mt. Lookout area. Local pick-up only.

Cooler MLT: $100. 12" stainless false bottom and 3 piece ball valve kit. Both from Austin Homebrew. Cleaned and sanitized after every brew. I forgot to include the lid in the picture, but it's included and in the same condition as the cooler.
img_20140904_184023-63735.jpg

thumb2_img_20140904_184031-63736.jpg

AL 32QT Kettle: $15. Used as a boil kettle for extract brew and to collect first runnings.
img_20140904_184124-63738.jpg

Bump. I work in West Chester so I am willing to meet in that area or really anywhere along either interstate between there and downtown on my way home from work.

I'm in the FT. Thomas and am willing to pick up. Is the price still $65 for both?

Back