• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 10 gal corny keg - $110

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bughetto

Reaction score
For sale is a 10 gal corny keg - I purchased and had to add dip tube. Local pickup or you pay shipping via carrier of your choice from 61364.

IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0440.jpg IMG_0441.jpg

What is the valve at the bottom for? Has this only held beer or was it chemicals at one point? I make mostly 10
Gallon batches and this would definitely be a nice addition.

What is the valve at the bottom for? Has this only held beer or was it chemicals at one point? I make mostly 10
I am betting someone added that drain valve after the fact for ease of use when cleaning the keg. A 10 gallon keg is a big boy.

I was going to go 10 gal batches, but have not actually used it yet, so that’s why I’m selling it. I’m not sure why the valve, I bought it used. When I bought it, I cleaned it (PBW & starsan) there are no chemical smells or any off odors or discoloration. I was told it was used as fermenter so it did not originally have dip tube, which I purchased. It should work great for 10 gal batches.

Back