10 ga mash run part #'s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mashthat91

Reaction score
I'm gonna be heading to Home Depot sometime today to build my mash tun for all grain batches. I was wondering if anyone had a parts list I can refer to.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

lots and lots of info here....
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/cheap-easy-10-gallon-rubbermaid-mlt-conversion-23008/

and copied from the front page of the thread....

Here are the parts you will need for the conversion (see picture, left to right):

- Rubbermaid 10 gallon round beverage cooler
- all stainless steel ¼” hose clamps x 2
- brass square head plug (Watts A-737)
- ½” x 12” (or larger) braided stainless steel supply hose
- 3/8” female barb adapter (Watts A-298)
- 5/8” stainless steel fender washer (sometimes hard to find, but try Fastenal or read this thread if you are stuck)
- 3/8” MIP x 1-1/2” brass nipple (Watts A-786)
- seal from plastic spigot of cooler (shown below)
- Teflon tape (note: everything to the left of the tape in the picture above goes inside the cooler, and everything to the right goes outside)
- 5/8” O-ring (preferably heat resistant, if you can find one)
- 3 x 5/8” fender washers
- 3/8” threaded ball valve
- 3/8” male barb adapter (Watts A-294)

While I am an avid DIY'er, realize that sometimes all the parts are not readily available at big box stores...to that end sometimes it is wise to pay a few bucks more and order from an expert like BobbyM at brewhardware.com as the parts may be higher quality and fit and function 100%

Have fun regardless!
cheers!

Back