• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 1" Candigra/Inpoxa sanitary valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
I have changed plans on my fermenters and don't need my 1" valves any more. They are 1" sanitary size which is a 1" port size that mates up to a 1.5" TC ferrule. They have been used, but are in great shape and all have good seats. Seats are either epdm or silicone. I can get actual photos tonight for anyone who wants.

2012-10-15%2006.18.51-500x500.jpg

http://www.inoxpausa.com/products/product/butterfly-valve-4800

$40 each plus shipping ($5 for 1-2, $10 for 3+)

FYI what is pictured is a 1.5" valve, not 1"; on a 1" valve that uses a 1.5" Tri Clover flange, there would be a reduced port (plenty of metal between the recessed flange mount and the port itself).

:mug:

Sorry for the short reply. Me and the iPad aren't getting along tonight. Cleaning out a bunch of stuff I don't see myself using anytime soon and have had these sitting waiting for a trio of fermenters to appear that probably won't be happening for a while.

Back