• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina 1.75 gallon keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Location? Price? What's "reasonable"?

Edit...I see the location in the thread title..apologies. Stil curious what "reasonable" means for a $130 retail 1.75G keg.

I'm in Columbia. I just want a fair offer, not even sure what to ask for it.

Yeah, I guess that's why I was asking. I'm not even sure what it's worth. I honestly never knew these existed. I'm probably too far away, I'm sure somebody will find this handy and make you a fair offer. Looks like a handy size to have around.

Sorry guys. I'd rather not ship this thing. Hoping someone in South Carolina would be interested.

Can you force carb with this like a corny keg? Website says to prime with sugar and let it carb like a bottle. I'm thinking this would be good for parties or test batches. Let me know your thoughts and if there is a psi rating on the lid.

Thanks! Justin

I am honestly not sure. I will look for a PSI rating.

Part of the reason I want to get rid of it is because my lack of knowledge on how to use it... also my wife complained when I had it in the fridge for my first batch.

You can force carb in this keg. The pressure relief is set to 60psi. You could force carb with the cartridges but you might go through a few doing that.

I am still interested if you want to sell it.

Back