1-5/8" Greenlee punch Want to Borrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekeane

Reaction score
Anyone have a 1-5/8" Greenlee punch? I was hoping to open up a previous 1-1/4" element hole to add a weldless triclamp bulkhead.

Or rent would be willing to do a collateral paypal exchange or something. Just don't want to buy one for a job that would take less time than opening the package.

Jekeane you did a great job punching your kettle! You should post your pics you sent me in your pm, so if someone has the same issue, they can see there is a solution for enlarging the hole. I wasn't sure it would work with such a large hole to begin with but you nailed it!

It was very nice of you to include some hops in the return package! Just thought I'd post it here, so people can see how cool this community is. I gotta tell you us home brewers are some of the most decent, honest people I have met or known. Makes me feel really good to be a part of this place.....

Good luck with the rest of the build! :mug:

John

Agree about this being a great community! And much thanks for saving me a good bit of money with that punch!

As Jcav mentioned I had a weldless element hole that I wanted to add a triclamp to so I could swap the kettle 10 gallon in for my 20 gallon kettle when I wanted to do smaller batches on my electric set up. I will make a thread about it for the search engine in case anyone needs to do it.

img_3658-67219.jpg
[/IMG]

Back