Scottish newby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj_blitze

Reaction score
Hi guys just found this forum whilst looking for some tips. i look forward to speaking with you all and and soaking in all the knowledge and information that other have.

Ive been brewing for just over a year now and im really enjoying my hobby outside work.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Dj

dj_blitze said:
Hi guys just found this forum whilst looking for some tips. i look forward to speaking with you all and and soaking in all the knowledge and information that other have.

Ive been brewing for just over a year now and im really enjoying my hobby outside work.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Dj

Welcome DJ! Hope that Irish stout turns out good for you!

So, I have to ask. Are you actually from Scotland or is that just your heritage?

Welcome DJ! Hope that Irish stout turns out good for you!

So, I have to ask. Are you actually from Scotland or is that just your heritage?

Yeah i live just outside glasgow have done all my life. my father and his parents etc are all from northern ireland but im 100% scottish :)

Yeah i live just outside glasgow have done all my life. my father and his parents etc are all from northern ireland but im 100% scottish :)

That's awesome! Scotland and Ireland are two of the top five places I would love to visit in the world before I die! So much history and beauty in those lands! Of course, I'm sure you already know that!

Back