you can call it an addiction when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You squeeze in a brew before work because you got asked to come in on a Saturday night.

You read hbt forums and home brew articles/books more than you do anything else.

You start to consider steeping hops in your coffee. Maybe malt extract to sweeten?

You start to wonder if you could make hops perfume.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Your pregnant wife comes home from the Doc's with urine sample containers, which are sealed, sterile, and marked in ml's......and you send her back to get more for yeast storage.

I have about 30 of them and they are awesome!

Your pregnant wife comes home from the Doc's with urine sample containers, which are sealed, sterile, and marked in ml's......and you send her back to get more for yeast storage.

I have about 30 of them and they are awesome!

or you take a hydrometer reading from the sample, and tell her we'll take another reading in 3 days just to make sure:D

Well.... How about this you don't drink beer but have more beer than in the house than most of those you know who do....
Always think about beer equations or how to change a brew or the different things u can ferment

Your idea of a relaxing day off is grinding grains and hovering over a boil pot for six hours!

Latest posts

Back