Wwyb?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankcrash

Reaction score
First the story.. my first born will be born end of Aug. I am thinking of brewing the all grain version of Dragonmead Final Absolution clone. My plan is to maybe brew a beer every year for his birthday.
What my dream is, make something now thst he can have on his 21st burthda. So what would you make or brew.

If you dig on sours, make a lambic. You can brew a new one every year around his birthday and in a few years you can blend them to make a gueuze. That's what I plan to do when I have kids.

Do you blend the new beer in every year? Or is it done with only the beers brewed every few years?

You brew a new beer every year, not touching the others that have been sitting. Once you have a carboy of three year old, two year old and one year old lambic, you draw samples of each, measuring out blends that taste good to you. Could be 33% of each, could be 20 - 50 - 30, could be 10 - 10 - 80.

Back