WTT 50' 1/2 od .035 wall 316 SS tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarMoeCur

Reaction score
Bought a 100 ft roll for my herms build. I've got 50 ft left over. 316 stainless steel .035 wall.

Looking for camlocks big C, silicone tubing 1/2" id, Grain mill, chugger pump. What ya got? I can top off with some cash if necessary.

Do you ever get to Houston and if so any interest in a corny keg? Alternately, I may have some big c cam locks, but I haven't finished my build yet. Will hopefully know about the fittings sooner rather than later.

No plans on getting Houston anytime soon. Not sure what shipping would cost but I can check. I'm alway looking for cornie kegs.

I may be in the Corpus area camping in late February. If you still have the tubing we can probably work out a deal of some sort. Some combo of cash, corny, and/or fittings. Do you use ball or pin locks. I have some of both...don't ask.

So the Scout Troop campout has been rescheduled from February 19-21 to the weekend of March 11-13 and it may or may not be at Aransas NWR. I'll keep you posted, and if I'm down there I'd like to make a trade. I use pin locks mostly but have 2 ball locks I can part with. No hard feelings though if you make another deal before I get that way. :mug:

No one is beating down my door for it. I've got it boxed up and in my attic. It will most likely be there in March.

I'll send you a message if I'm heading to Houston before then. I never know when a good concert or rodeo happens my wife just tells me and we go.

Back