• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Temperature Controller; Dual Gauge CO2 Reguloar;

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkzter

Reaction score
I've started putting together plans to build my first keezer. I know that I'll need a temperature controller and a dual gauge co2 regulator. There will also be some misc items that I'll need (beer shank, ball lock disconnects).

Please let me know if you have either of those for sale. It would be best if the temp controller were already wired.

Thanks,
Brad

I've got two temp controllers that I made in my spare time. Grounded and color coded for easy use. I was gonna post them in the for sale section, but I'll give you first dibs.

PM me an email, and I'll send pics. I haven't figured out how to send pics in regular hbt messaging yet. Lol!

Latest posts

Back