• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Ssbrewtech Unitank or Spike CF10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtvann

Reaction score
I'd be open to other brand unitank as well, just haven't seen any for comparable price.

Nevada. What size and how much are you asking for it.

I have a Spike Brewing 10 gallon stainless steel fermentor (CF-10) unitank, with a lot of extras:
- Leg extensions
- Bracing shelf
- Caster wheels
- Chilling coil
- Neoprene insulation for unitank
- Heating pad for cone
- Yeast harvester (2" triclamp sightglass) + extra 2" butterfly valve for the bottom
- Rotating racking arm

For everything I'd like $850. I'm not sure how much shipping would cost, or depending on where you are in Nevada, one of my friends lives in Tahoe on the weekends, I could give it to him and maybe you could meet.

Awesome deal, but I'm going to have to pass. Wish I'd posted this sooner

I have a Spike Brewing 10 gallon stainless steel fermentor (CF-10) unitank, with a lot of extras:
- Leg extensions
- Bracing shelf
- Caster wheels
- Chilling coil
- Neoprene insulation for unitank
- Heating pad for cone
- Yeast harvester (2" triclamp sightglass) + extra 2" butterfly valve for the bottom
- Rotating racking arm

For everything I'd like $850. I'm not sure how much shipping would cost, or depending on where you are in Nevada, one of my friends lives in Tahoe on the weekends, I could give it to him and maybe you could meet.

Mark, also if I could get some pics of your setup that'd be great. And a shipping quote to 28358.

Shipping is really expensive. I can ship it with just the conical in one box, without the accessories, for 136$ plus the cost of boxing it, and then ship everything else in a smaller, heavier box. Probably another 30$ but I haven’t weighed and sized that. Lemme know if that is prohibitive.

That’s UPS. The smallest I think the conical box could be is 20x20x40” and the weight is 30lbs

To give people a idea of shipping via UPS. I just got a used 14g Brewtech BME Chronical shipped from FLA to PA for about $50.00 with insurance and the box. Shipping really is not that terrible.

Back