• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB March pump & other parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewmedic23

Reaction score
Looking for a march 809 plastic or stainless preferably not the model with the center inlet. Wiring is not a problem as long as it is 110v

I need a pump to complete my setup and would like to save a few $$
Also looking for a 1/2 mpt thermometer, johnson a419, and heating element

That looks like a nice pump but I'm not trying to spend a ton of money. Thanks for the offer though

drewmedic23 said:
That looks like a nice pump but I'm not trying to spend a ton of money. Thanks for the offer though

You're not going to find a pump for much cheaper than that. Maybe $20 cheaper at the most.

Looking for a march 809 plastic or stainless preferably not the model with the center inlet. Wiring is not a problem as long as it is 110v

I need a pump to complete my setup and would like to save a few $$
Also looking for a 1/2 mpt thermometer, johnson a419, and heating element

Can I just ask why you don't want the centre inlet model? And for a march 809/815 you can not get it in SS without the centre inlet.

to be honest, I dont know. I just like the inline one better. Is there really a difference?

Those pumps look great! I think i'm going to get two of them. They look a little small but what is an extra few mins to fill a keggle

to be honest, I dont know. I just like the inline one better. Is there really a difference?

Those pumps look great! I think i'm going to get two of them. They look a little small but what is an extra few mins to fill a keggle

The centre inlet have better flow and better head :D but not enough to really be the decider on spending much $$$ more for homebrewing applications.
To be honest it is only filling the mash tun from the HLT and draining the kettle that will be slower, and you are talking about it taking 2 times as long... which only means it will take about 5 mins instead of 2.5 mins :D. And draining the MLT should be done slower than what the pump can supply anyway :)

I have a thermometer. 3 inch dial, 6 inch stem, 0 to 250 degress I will attach pics PM me if you want it.

2012-09-08 12.14.20.png

2012-09-08 12.15.00.jpg

So Chugger just hooked me up with two pumps for a great price. Go figure their warehouse is 10mins from me. I haven't used them yet but I can't wait.

He found me on this forum and helped me out with two pumps. I went into his warehouse and he had a TON of them. He had a nice brew setup too. I used to be all for march pumps but chugger really has a great pump and its too bad more people don't consider chugger. They are a very brewer friendly company (the owner is a home brewer) and could use our support.

Latest posts

Back