• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brew Stand, HLT (Missouri)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eksf26

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a brew stand (if I have to purchase all the goodies too, that's ok). It needs to be able to hold 3 keggles and I'd prefer to have 3 burners already hard piped in. I have cash in hand and am willing to travel (within reason) from St. Louis to pick it up. I also need a keggle (or equivalent) HLT. Please PM me if you have anything.

Yes. Single-tier "erector set" type stand. 72" wide with locking casters. Very sturdy. It's hard-piped with 3/4" galvanized" It has three burners. Two of the burners are the smaller bayou classic (BG12). The third burner is an 11-tip jet burner. I run this on natural gas, but if someone wanted to run it on propane, I have the orifices, and the larger banjo burner (BG10) if you wanted that instead of the jet. The two smaller burners have furnace valves with standing pilots (but I could easily remove them for simple manual control). The third burner is manual control.

Then, I have an "electric brewery" style box with PIDS. It is wired 120V/30A. This could be converted to 240V. Was using this with RIMS tubes (which worked great) but switched over to direct fire mash because I didn't like taking apart and cleaning rims tubes. I still have rims tubes available. Currently just use the pids as a simple thermostatic control for HLT and Mash.

I have two march pumps bolted on to the stand.

Finally, 3 keggles with lids. All three have dimpled and soldered couplers on the bottom and the top for recirc returns. The MLT has a jaybird false bottom and an upward-angled 1/2" npt port for an analog thermometer.

Everthing is outfitted with 1/2" camlocks and I have the hoses as well.

I live in kansas city and the price would depend on exactly what configuration you want.

If you want some more info or pics let me know.

Thanks,

Pezz

Latest posts

Back