Wooden BIAB stand ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beek

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been brewing biab with just a burner on a stand with a ladder to hold the bag for drainage. I'd like to do something a little nicer. I don't weld very well, and I don't want to pay someone to weld it for me. Plus steel is damn expensive. I've been a woodworker my whole life so that is more up my alley. I want something with a hoist to lift the bag, with a table for holding all my crap. It'd be great for brew sessions at home plus I could put it in the back of my truck to go to club brew sessions. I really like this build: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=369975

But again, I want to make it out of wood. Any ideas, or better yet, pictures of an idea would be so appreciated. Thanks!

Search for "wooden biab"

I have a thread on the one I built here, I'll post completed pics in the next few days when I have a chance to. But the "wooden brew stand" thread has a couple of nice BIAB specific ones too.

For traveling, your turkey fryer and ladder are pretty portable.

Last edited:
Back