Wine Trades

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbiewinemaker

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was browsing the beer forum today and I came across the trade thread for beer. I know there are rules that apply to that like being a supporting member and having so many posts (which I am sure are in place for various reasons) but I was wondering if there was anything like that for mead/wine/cider? I just started making AG beer and my first batch didnt turn out too good so I got discouraged and am thinking I should just stick to wine. I was wondering if there were any trade threads set up already for wine and if there isn't maybe there should be? :tank:

Thanks!!

I don't know of an official trade page. I have seen some individuals post wanting a trade but this being the interwebs I am always fearful of trading with just anyone. It would be fun to do some trades though with other reputable home brewers.

I agree! I just thought id ask because I have never seen anything for wine/mead/cider like I have seen for beer

I think a wine trade is a cool idea! Even if its just a beer bottles worth. My bf makes a good mead, I bet he'd like to trade mead too.

I'm in for a mead trade once my next batch is bottled...I'm still working on my first wines, but I have samplers from my 2 finished meads I could trade for. I have 10 more mead batches aging, along with a Concord [Welches Red], a Niagara [Welches White], and 2 Apfelwein batches...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back