wine bladders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BetterSense

Reaction score
Does anyone use wine boxes to package cider or wine or barleywine? I can't seem to find a place to buy new empty wine boxes. I could reuse wine boxes buy it takes me a long time to drink 5l of cheap wine.

2nd link doesn't work.

I called my lhbs and they said they can get plastic reusable wine boxes for like 20 dollars and bladders for 15 dollars for 3.

I'm not sure the us plastics cubitainers collapse as you draw off liquid, nor that they are impermeable enough to oxygen to store wine in.

2nd link doesn't work.

I called my lhbs and they said they can get plastic reusable wine boxes for like 20 dollars and bladders for 15 dollars for 3.

I'm not sure the us plastics cubitainers collapse as you draw off liquid, nor that they are impermeable enough to oxygen to store wine in.

2nd link doesn't work.

It does collapse.

Back