Who's smoking meat this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrogNerd

mean old man
Reaction score
BubbaQ2's 8th victim: my tasty butt

20190704_123032.jpeg

So I probably owe my wife for the rest of my life for this, but got my Father’s Day gift early! Smoking a brisket a rack of ribs to christen it! (Don’t mind the extra fat on top of the brisket, just something I do until it’s ready to be finished lol)
6FC5C92E-6A0C-4A42-B85C-9730EA8D4C9A.jpeg
86DD7EBA-198C-44A0-AF38-C2CC34927673.jpeg

Doing a nice heavy clean tonight, as the 13 lb brisket is going on at 2 am
A00D66E7-B602-4CFB-B39A-3FE298B1E8BD.jpeg

I just smoked a pork butt today for green chili pork stew! Love this new pellet smoker! throw it on in the morning, check it throughout the day while I'm working then after work, prep and put together dinner! on a side note, if any of you have never smoked with pecan and maple, DO IT!

I just smoked a pork butt today for green chili pork stew! Love this new pellet smoker! throw it on in the morning, check it throughout the day while I'm working then after work, prep and put together dinner! on a side note, if any of you have never smoked with pecan and maple, DO IT!
I just made my first batch of green chili a few days ago and I feel like I fell in love with chili all over again. I used chopped chicken but, oh man, I want to make it with smoked pulled chicken next time.

Back