Who offers Perlicks as an upgrade on their towers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trub quaffer

Reaction score
I'm planning on building a kegerator using a Frigidaire FRC445GB mini-fridge and installing a dual-faucet tower. I would like get my tower with Perlick faucets installed as opposed to buying the tower with standard faucets, buying Perlicks, and throwing away brand new, stick-prone faucets. That doesn't seem to be an option on most sites. Kegconnection is the only site I've found that offers this option (only $30 to upgrade from the standard faucets to 2 Perlicks). Beer Tower, 2 Faucet, 3' Stainless Steel. Looks like a great deal but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other sites that offer the upgrade option.

Try e-mailing other places like micromatic.com or beveragefactory.com to see if they will quote you a price for that. I recall if being done before. I would go with the kegconnection option though. The place has great reviews, is a supporter of the forum, and I doubt asking another place for a custom setup would yield a less expensive tower.

I've decided to just go through kegconnection.com. I've heard positive reviews from a few people who have this tower and I haven't seen anyone who can beat the price, let alone the ease of customizing the options.
Thanks for the feedback anyway.

I got mine from kegconnection with the upgrade. Unless you really want to dig around and wait on ebay it's the best deal once you factor in shipping.

I got my tower from a guy named "q-equip" on ebay. I got my tower with regular faucets for 85... he said he could sell the tower without the faucets if i wanted to put perlicks on.

I ordered through kegconnection.com this evening. Dual faucet 3" tower with the Perlick 525 upgrade for $150. I can't complain about that.:D

Back