Who is this guy I was talking to?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I...(blurg) kinda (aarrghhh) have to (grrrglgl) agree.

So let's start over, shall we?

Post some pics of you, pedro, the rejected cupcakes most importantly your "massive equipment" and we can start taking you seriously right here, right now.
If you can't or won't then you must remain labeled as a troll foreverrrrr.

And BTW please don't take the pics with your geriatric flip phone.
Maybe he could use the iPhone 6 that he used to take the picture of the sculpin he was drinking in this post:
Sewage in kettle

How big is massive??

Piece of friendly free advice, probably worth exactly what it cost you.

1) Read everything you can here and elsewhere on the web. Silently. Don't ask a million questions that you can answer yourself by searching first. THEN, if you can't find the answer, ask, and about anyone here will be glad to help.

2)Brew on a small scale first. Get the kinks worked out and a LOT of experience. THEN try your hand at larger scale stuff. Otherwise, you are setting yourself up for constant failure or at the minimum inconsistent results.

3) You are posting in the General Chit Chat section which can be less than serious at times and taking everything said personally, so lighten up, Francis. :yes:

lighten up, Francis. :yes:

It does not shock me that your post starts out helpful and degrades into name calling. Some long timers can tend to be a bit more carefully condescending. Either way, you bring up 2 good points, maybe 3 that I will have to consider.

It does not shock me that your post starts out helpful and degrades into name calling. Some long timers can tend to be a bit more carefully condescending. Either way, you bring up 2 good points, maybe 3 that I will have to consider.

I take it Mell has never seen the movie Stripes.

Last edited:
Back