Who else has crazy dreams

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaley

Reaction score
AFTER you started brewing?
Now I feel somewhat normal because I remember my dreams due to them being that crazy.
The wife thinks its some chemical reaction in my brews. I say she's crazy and jealous she can't brew on my level(which isn't much higher than standard sea level) :)
Who is has joined the ranks of crazy dreams?

I enjoy my crazy dreams, because then I have something to think about work lol.

That's the thing though I hadn't had home brews and I was getting weird dreams... Maybe my brain knows something I don't...

Not usually. I very often have some crazy day dreams though. Usually involving 1-3 hot young women. Homebrew is sometimes also in the mix.

If you think the patch does it, you should experience Chantix dreams! My cat was stenciling my walls, but that was totally believable because it was near the baseboard. 'Cause, ya know, a cat can't reach the top of the wall. And she was using both paws to hold the brush (lack of opposable thumbs).
I was always late for work because in my dreams, I WAS at work and didn't wake up. Wasn't thinking about cigarettes, though :)
I'm trying to decide whether HB gives me strange dreams, but it's possible.

Speaking of crazy dreams... I had a dream that I have no idea how to explain... It was ridiculous and it had like a giant craw dad looking spaceship thing... Next time I go to Walmart I'll take a picture of some fish bait that looks just like my dream spaceship lol

SharonaZamboni said:
If you think the patch does it, you should experience Chantix dreams! My cat was stenciling my walls, but that was totally believable because it was near the baseboard. 'Cause, ya know, a cat can't reach the top of the wall. And she was using both paws to hold the brush (lack of opposable thumbs).
I was always late for work because in my dreams, I WAS at work and didn't wake up. Wasn't thinking about cigarettes, though :)
I'm trying to decide whether HB gives me strange dreams, but it's possible.

My wife says it may be a chemical reaction from home brews that when we make beer it's in there but the commercial beers found a way to get it out lol.
I say bring on the dreams!

Latest posts

Back