which thermometer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bytor1100

Reaction score
I am going to be putting a thermomter on my keggle soon and have been looking at these two different ones. The first is a milijoco and the other is a Fermentap(in the link) Which would you recommend? They are both in the $30-$35 range.
phpThumb.php

npt-therm.jpg

"St. Patrick's of Texas" (look up on google) has much much better prices on equipment. I just got almost the same thermometer for $13.

Run far and fast away from st pats...

Check Ebay. There are a LOT of high end bimetal dial thermos. Also, don't be afraid to use a good digital in a compression fitting if you like that sort of thing.

yeah, I found those on ebay. I'll probably end up going with one of those. Thanks

I have the Fermentap Bought it from Morebeer whan it was the bargin of the day paid 15.95 for it...... But I also spent 130+ on other stuff that I wasnt expecting to buy...shipping was free though.

the ones on ebay sound like a good deal but 11.50 for shipping sound a little high.

I've looked at the blichmann's at northern brewer. I'm just worried with the short 2.5" stem. I'm going to be running this with a 3/8" SS T fitting with a sight glass. The T fitting will keep 1-2" of the stem inside it instead of suspending it in the main cavity.

Back