Which faucet angler will angle the handle vertically

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure what your aim is by your description.

It appears that angler linked would make a tall handle lean forward some so that when pushed back to close the valve it does not hit the wall (or whatever is in the way).

Do you need it to be even farther forward?

I didn't see anything in the description that indicated the angle change. Maybe somewhere you can get that information. I did not even know these were available.

I am not sure what your aim is by your description.

It appears that angler linked would make a tall handle lean forward some so that when pushed back to close the valve it does not hit the wall (or whatever is in the way).

Do you need it to be even farther forward?

I didn't see anything in the description that indicated the angle change. Maybe somewhere you can get that information. I did not even know these were available.

That is what I need, however this does not achieve that. I installed this on my Perlick faucet and the tap handle still hit the freezer door and wouldnt close.

That is what I need, however this does not achieve that. I installed this on my Perlick faucet and the tap handle still hit the freezer door and wouldnt close.

I guess it means you will have to find a different angler (if there are any) or resort to a shorter handle.

I mounted my faucets at a comfortable height on my refrigerator door so that limits me to handles no longer than the black plastic ones, if I want to be able to open the freezer door.

Latest posts

Back