where to buy high pressure CO2 hose?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven9st_surfer

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of a keezer build and am throwing around the idea of having my dual regulator mounted inside and running a high pressure hose to the tank on the outside. I'd hard plumb the regulator to a bulkhead through the collar. For anyone who's done this, where is the cheapest place to buy the hose? Beverage factory has one, but I'm not paying $72 for a hose. Is this one on ebay what I'm looking for? It has a female connection on the regulator end instead of a male, but that's just a matter of how the fitting I end the bulkhead with. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I bought the same one, tested it for 5mins in my Dual output regulator setup and it works fine. I'm waiting for some spare time to finish my kegerator and then will finally put this bad boy into permanant action!

awesome, thanks for the quick response. I need the time, too. I just started my collar this weekend. How did you connect the end to your regulator, just a male to male adapter?

No worries, the ebay seller is great too and is always willing to help out if you have issues. My regulator has a male out so there was no problem connecting it up - an adapter would do the trick for you, not sure where you'd buy one though.

Yeah, it looks like the non-tank side is a flare fitting. If so, you'd need to get an adapter to get it back to a NPT fitting like the tank is. I didn't think of that. Post back what you find out, I'm close to buying up all the parts I need for this. Thanks

Use pipe tape on the NPT side, but not the flare side. Make sure to put the 1/4" flare washer in there as well, the listing says it ships with one. Tighten the flare fitting by hand then snug it with a wrench (9/16" I think?), too tight and you'll crack the washer.

terrapinj said:
did you end up grabbing this hose and the suggested adapter? about to order one as well and want to make sure it was the correct adapter - i see both right handed and left handed adapters avail

I did end up ordering both items, haven't gotten around to installing anything yet though. I'll report back when I do.

I just purchased this hose from the ebay seller. I gotta say he is great for responding back and providing help. Once I get the hose I will report back. I have a Taprite Double body regulator and need to connect it to my co2 using this Eaton hose. This was about $20 cheaper with shipping than other ones I found. Hopefully it performs fine.

Back